NATIONAL BROW DAY
Our most iconic products built into every decade in limited-edition kits for National Brow Day. Discover which brow icon you are, from fluffy and natural to skinny and defined. These limited edition brow kits will transport you through the decades to find your most iconic brows ever.
'ARCH'ING THROUGH THE DECADES
The original brow icon, Anastasia has influenced brow trends for 30 years.
FULL + FEATHERED
SKINNY + DEFINED
SLENDER + SOFT
FLUFFY + NATURAL
’20s ICON LAMINATED LOOK
2. Brush hairs up toward the hairline with Brow Freeze® to create a lifted, laminated look that lasts.
’10s ICON FULL & FEATHERED
2. Fill brows from arch to tail then fill the front with the remaining product on the brush. Blend with the spoolie.
3. Add definition and hair-like texture with Brow Definer.
’00s ICON SKINNY & DEFINED
Pro Tip: apply the lighter shade in the front of the brow, and a darker shade in the tail of the brow for a natural, ombre effect.
2. Highlight the brow bone with Highlighting Duo Pencil.
3. Use the matte side to perfect the shape of the brow. Appy the shimmer end to the brow bone for a pearlescent glow.
’90s ICON SLENDER + POWDER
2. Blend with the spoolie for a powder-soft effect.
3. Highlight and lift the browbone with Pro Pencil.
’80s ICON FLUFFY & NATURAL
2. Fill brows from arch to tail then fill the front with the remaining product on the brush.
Pro Tip: Wipe off excess product into tube before applying.
3. Use Brow Wiz® to apply brow hairs in the direction of hair growth, concentrating on areas of sparseness.