Magic Touch Concealer - Shade 22
Creamy formula to correct, brighten, blur and conceal
22 | Deep skin with red undertones
Free shipping on orders over $25
Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Concealer corrects, brightens, blurs and conceals while blending to a luminous second-skin finish. The lightweight formula melts into skin with the consistency of creamy water and delivers buildable medium to full coverage, while light-reflecting ingredients neutralize imperfections and create a soft-focus effect with a natural finish. Magic Touch Concealer helps to hydrate the delicate undereye area and provides smooth, creaseless, and comfortable wear without oxidizing or settling into fine lines. Amino acid-coated pigments ensure immediate adhesion and easy, flexible blendability. The teardrop-shaped wand deposits a generous amount and fits perfectly into small areas of the face for precise application. Find your magic match from 25 versatile shades.
- Using the wand, apply directly under the eyes, over blemishes or discoloration – anywhere you want extra coverage. Start with a light layer and build as desired. Blend and diffuse using Brush 18 or tap with your fingertips using gentle pressure.
- For under eyes, select a shade that is one-two shades lighter than your skin tone. Apply two-three dots and blend edges. For dark circles, select a shade with a peach undertone to color correct and brighten.
- For blemishes, select a shade that is closest to your skin tone. Apply one dot and blend edges.
- For redness, select a shade with a golden undertone to neutralize. Apply directly to discolored areas and blend edges.
- To use as highlighter, select a shade that is two shades lighter than your skin tone. Apply to the high points of the face: upper cheekbone, center of forehead, bridge and tip of the nose, and cupid’s bow.
- To use as contour, select a shade that is two to three shades deeper than your skin tone. Apply to the hollows of the cheekbone, hairline, temples and jawline.
- Select a shade that is closest to your skin tone. Using the wand, apply dots to the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Blend and diffuse using A30 Pro Brush. Use stippling motions to build coverage.