NORVINA® False Eyelashes - Attention
Multi-layered lashes for eye-opening length and volume
Free shipping on orders over $25
Free shipping on orders over $25
Norvina False Lashes are premium-quality lashes that provide comfortable wear and deliver maximum impact. These lightweight, high-quality lashes are easy to apply and adhere to the lash line in seconds. Add volume, length and thickness to your lash look with ease (making mascara optional). Attention is a wispy, multi-layered full-strip synthetic and natural top lashes with banded clusters for eye-opening length, volume and curl – yet they remain undetectable as they blend in with your natural lash line. Provides up to 20 wears.
- Easy to apply full-track lashes that effortlessly adhere to the lash line (instantly becoming a part of your normal beauty routine)
- Lightweight, comfortable wear that doesn’t weigh down your natural lashes and remains undetectable
- Increases the look of lash volume, length and thickness
- Flatters any eye shape and size or makeup looks
- Versatile style range offers everything from natural-looking to dramatic, extra-fluttery lash styles
- Comes in a sturdy storage case that keeps lashes fresh and protected in your makeup bag or kit
- Synthetic sets feature premium-quality, vegan, synthetic fibers
- Reusable, with each synthetic set provides up to 20 wears with proper care
- Invisible lash band
- Before applying, try the False Lashes on to see how they fit your eye shape. If you would like to trim, trim from the end of the lash using scissors. Also, trim the extra plastic at the ends.
- Place a small amount of lash adhesive onto a metal mixing plate. Allow the adhesive to get tacky (about 1 minute). Then, dip the tail end of a pair of tweezers into the adhesive and apply the adhesive to the band of your False Bottom Lashes with control. Wait another 30 seconds. Holding your False Bottom Lashes at the center, gently press the lashes onto the center of your upper lash line. Then, press down the outer edges of the lash band onto your lash line. Allow False Bottom Lashes to dry in place. For a more seamless lash look, secure your application by gently pinching the lash band and your lash line together.
- To remove, use your fingers to gently pull the band of the False Bottom Lashes starting from the outer corner and moving toward the center of your face. Be sure not to pull the faux lashes themselves to avoid tear. Avoid touching your natural lashes.
- Immediately clean your False Bottom Lashes after use. Gently remove the adhesive by lightly massaging the lash band with your fingertip. To remove any excess adhesive that may remain on the band, first lay the lashes on a flat surface, then use a clean cotton swab dipped in a small amount of micellar water and gently wipe along the lash band. If any adhesive remains along your lash line, use a clean cotton swap dipped in a small amount of micellar water and gently wipe to remove.
- To help extend the life of your False Bottom Lashes, apply mascara to your natural lashes before your faux lash application to prevent too much product from getting on your False Bottom Lashes.
- When not in use, return your False Bottom Lashes to their storage case to keep them protected and to help maintain their proper shape. This also helps ensure your faux lashes go on seamlessly the next time you apply.