Powder Contour Kit
Contour powder kit with matte and shimmer finishes.
Notify me when this item is back in stock!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder Kit is an all-in-one contour powder kit containing 3 highlighter shades and 3 contour shades in matte and shimmer finishes. Featuring Anastasia Beverly Hills’ innovative pressed, contour powder formula, this professional-quality face makeup collection lets you brighten, sculpt and color correct with seamless blendability. The finely milled powder formula provides buildable coverage and effortlessly blends and adheres to skin, making it easy to create endless makeup looks for face, eyes and body.
- Includes both cool and warm contour shades to match your skin tone throughout any time of year
- Includes both matte and shimmer highlighter shades to create a multidimensional glow effect
- The finely milled powder formula provides buildable coverage
- Includes 3 highlighter shades for lifting, brightening and color correcting skin
- Includes 3 contour shades for defining, sculpting and bronzing skin
- Available in 2 different color ways that span the complexion spectrum
- Use the highlighter shades in the Contour Powder Kit to lift, brighten and color correct. Use the contour shades to define, sculpt and bronze the skin.
- For professional-quality makeup application, begin by highlighting the high points of the face to accentuate features. Use one of the shades in the top row of the makeup palette to highlight the upper cheek plane, above the eyebrow arch, brow bone, bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow and chin. Next, apply the contour powder shade that most closely matches your skin’s undertone to the hollows of the face to sculpt features and add dimension. These areas include the cheekbone, jawline, sides and tip of the nose, temples, chin, crease of the eyes, lip line and neck.
- Mix shades Banana and Vanilla to create a peach-toned color corrector to use on the under-eye area.
- Mix highlighter and contour powder shades to create your own custom highlighter, contour tones, concealer or all-over foundation shades. Each shade can also be used as an eyeshadow to add extra dimension and warmth to your eye makeup look.
- For a more precise application (such as contouring around the nose), apply the contour powder using A10 Pro Brush. For contouring larger areas, apply the contour powder using A23 Pro Brush.